Dates & Prices
Interested in one of our programs?
Learn how to apply here.
||DETAILS FROM PAST YEARS:|
APPLICATION FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Collected by your home university when you submit your application
- Summer Session: $25
- Academic Year: $100
PRICE OF YOUR ACA PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Transfer of credits
- Program organized cultural tours (includes hotels, food, tickets)
- Health insurance and travel insurance (for more information click here)
- Pick up/drop off at airport at beginning/end of program
- Unpaid internship opportunities during the academic year
- Pocket money—most ACA academic year programs offer students some pocket money
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare to and from program
- Money for personal travel
- For ADDITIONAL COSTS ABROAD click here
FINANCIAL AID/ DENOMINATIONAL SUBSIDY
- College university students may be eligible to some or all costs of the ACA program with your financial aid. Consult your university financial advisor.
- Employees of our church and institutions in the North American Division: consult with your HR about your benefits. Your child may be eligible for denominational subsidy for studying abroad.
ACA understands that finances matter. We are committed to keeping all ACA prices competitive and as low as possible. We also believe that your financial investment in our study abroad programs unlock invaluable returns that will benefit you for a lifetime! Seriously, this may be your only chance to study abroad for a great price. See for yourself!