PROGRAMS STARTING IN THE FALL
PROGRAMS STARTING IN JANUARY
SUSPENDED FOR 2020-21
REVISED FALL DATES FOR ALL PROGRAMS
|Online Placement Test & Orientation (at home)||September 21-25|
|Travel to program||September 25-27 (Fri-Sun)|
|On-site arrival||September 27 (Sun)|
|Campus Orientation & Registration||September 28 (Mon)|
|Classes begin||September 29 (Tue)|
|Final Exams||November 23-24|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 26|
|Departure dates||November 27-29|
|First Quarter||Sept 21 – Nov 27|
|Fall Break||Replaced by cultural tour|
|Christmas Vacation||Nov 28 – Jan 10|
|Second Quarter Starts||January 11|
- Published prices do not change.
- $100 registration fee reimbursed upon arrival to program.
- Scholarships (tuition reduction) available upon request, while funds remain.
- Please read the instructions sent by ACA and act promptly!
- Direct all questions about visas to the ACA office.
- If consulate appointments prove to be difficult, do not despair. We have solutions for you. 🙂
- Dormitory conditions adjusted to abide to who and government guidelines. Students will be offered the opportunity to stay in single rooms.
- If a student is symptomatic or found COVID positive, isolation on campus will be enforced, and online courses will be ensured.
- Classroom and cafeteria conditions adjusted to abide to who and government guidelines, to reduce contact.
- Face coverings required on campus and readily available to students.
- Social distancing required on campus.
- Hand sanitizer + hand soaps readily available to students.
- Body temperature regularly measured on campus and during cultural tours.